Monday 23 May 2016

David Tennant Treat 4 Today for Monday 23rd May 2016

The David Tennant Treat 4 Today is a video of an interview with David Tennant after he received his Special Achievement Award at the National Television Awards on Wednesday 21st January 2015.

Uncharacteristically David was lost for words in the video and humbly said that he thought there were so many people who he would give a special recognition award ahead of himself.

In the video David was asked first how he will be celebrating his Special Achievement Award. David replied "I didn't know I was going to be celebrating tonight, I thought I was coming to present an award and go home" ... " it's all just a bit much, it's all quite hard, it's a bit of an out of body experience."

David was then asked what things he can't do and he responded "I'm not very good at golf. I don't have the gift of music. I just say some lines and pretend to be someone else. I'm very thrilled that I'm allowed to do that and to get given prizes for it..it's just bewildering but I'm thrilled."

Apologies if this video does not play in your country.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.