Sunday 22 June 2014

David Tennant Treat 4 Today for Sunday 22nd June 2014

The David Tennant Treat 4 Today is a lovely story about when Katie met David Tennant and Olivia Colman when they were filming series two of Broadchurch in Exeter last Monday.

In Katie's words:
You guys (@David_Tennant) actually retweeted the photo of me meeting David, I also met Jodie Whittaker and Olivia Coleman that day. All were lovely, very kind and patient. David had actually smiled at me earlier in the day, probably because I was openly staring at him, but I didn't approach him then as he seemed very focused.

I met Olivia earlier in the day, and then saw her again when I met David, and I said it must've been a long day for them - I'd heard they were there from 6, and were staying till 8. Olivia said it was fine, as she hadn't filmed much yet, and DT said something like "It's fine for her [Olivia], she's hardly done anything!". So I asked DT if he was doing all the hard work, to which he replied he "always did all the hard work!"

As we were posing for photos, Olivia was standing in front of me, and was laughing at David's stance - he had to crouch right down as he's so huge. He didn't seem that tall when I was watching him film, but being right in front of him is different; he's all legs, arms and beautiful face. He has these amazing eyes too...

Anyway, it was an amazing, once in a lifetime experience to meet them all, especially David, who I've adored for years. I still can't believe they came to film at my uni, let alone that I got to meet David Tennant, so I thought I'd share this with you.
 
Many thanks to Katie for sharing this lovely story.
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.