Thursday 5 September 2013

David Tennant Treat 4 Today for Thursday 5th September 2013

In July Matt Smith gave an interview to Buzzfeed while he was in the US to promote Doctor Who.

During the interview Matt was asked what it was like working with David Tennant. His reply was:

"He’s fantastic. He’s a fabulous bloke. He’s a fabulous Doctor, and our Doctors really get on. Actually, on and off screen, me and him get on really well. He’s a real pro and a good man. I have a lot of time for David."

Matt was then asked "Obviously, David went through a similar situation a few years ago and did leave the role. Did he offer any advice on making a graceful exit?"

Matt's reply was:

"Yeah. We talked about leaving and when is the right time to leave and how his experience of leaving was. He was very open and very generous with me. We discussed it together. I was very intrigued to hear his take on it. I don’t know, I think maybe just take each day as it comes with it and say, 'I’ve had a great time, and I’m not dead yet. I’ve got another month of shooting to come.'"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.