Sunday 8 September 2013

David Tennant Treat 4 Today for Sunday 8th September 2013

The David Tennant Treat 4 Today is an interview from The Daily Record with Bernard Cribbins from 24th December 2009 where he talks about working with David Tennant in Doctor Who.

For copyright reasons the whole interview can not be copied but Bernard's comments about David are:

"Then we have David, who jumps about like he's on springs with a spike up his backside. He is very up, very intense and then, at the drop of a hat, will turn round and run away from you.

"He seemed to spend a lot of time running, I have to say.

"He never stops jumping about and being exciting. It's totally different and I think it's wonderful. He's a great lad and I've enjoyed working with him enormously.

"I still have quite a bit of energy even though I'm very, very old. But I always appreciated actors who came on set and stared at you and glared at you and did things. It gets you going."

Click here to read the whole interview.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.