Wednesday 16 August 2017

David Tennant Treat 4 Today for Wednesday 16th August 2017

The David Tennant Treat 4 Today is an extract of an interview Matt Smith gave to Buzzfeed in 2013 to promote the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special.

Matt was asked what it was like working with David Tennant. His reply was:

"He's fantastic. He's a fabulous bloke. He's a fabulous Doctor, and our Doctors really get on. Actually, on and off screen, me and him get on really well. He's a real pro and a good man. I have a lot of time for David."

Matt was then asked about leaving his role as The Doctor: 

"Obviously, David went trough a similar situation a few years ago and did leave the role. Did he offer any advice on making a graceful exit?"

Matt's reply was:

"Yeah. We talked about leaving and when is the right time to leave and how his experience of leaving was. He was very open and very generous with me. We discussed it together. I was very intrigued to hear his take on it. 

I don't know, I think maybe just take each day as it comes with and say. "I've had a great time, and I'm not dead yet. I've got another month of shooting to come."

Link to read the full interview.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.