Sunday 5 September 2010

David Tennant Treat 4 Today for Sunday 5th September 2010


The David Tennant Treat 4 Today has been chosen by Zoe Brown and is the photo of David Tennant which is above. (Click the photo for a larger version.)

Zoe explained the reason for her choice of photo as:

"It’s a close-up shot of just David’s head and shoulders from when he attended the BAFTAs with Sarah Parish in 2005.

He’d just been announced as the Doctor, and it was the first time I’d really taken notice of him after seeing him in Casanova, so it became the first photo in my collection.

One of my friends even gave me a pencil drawing of the photo as a birthday present!

I love all the photos taken that night, because he looks so handsome in his kilt, but that one will always be my favourite."

If you would like to suggest a David Tennant Treat 4 Today please email DavidTennantOnTwitter@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.